Rachel Feldman is a wellness momma and business success launch coach. Rachel helps her clients to build profitable and sustainable businesses so they can build successful businesses online and offline. .
Rachel teaches the same system she built her successful health coaching practice to other health and wellness professionals. She’s helped more than 8,000 health coaches rock their biz to the next level with passion and profits. She works with coaches in her private practice and is the creator of the Done For You Programs for Health Coaches. She created these programs for coaches so they could spend less time creating and more time marketing their business and brand. She knows the importance of saving time being a Mom and a CEO.
In this interview Rachel and I chat about how:
- She burned herself out when she was in her former real estate business and all kinds of health issues came up
- She started her own journey of healing herself and decided to become a health coach
- Right when she began her journey of health coaching, Rachel and her husband lost everything they owned including their home and she had to learn to start from ground zero and support her entire family
- How she leveraged and broke into 6 figures in her business
- What to eat and drink to boost your performance as an entrepreneur
You can connect with Rachel at: http://www.rachelswellness.com
Join Yasemin’s FB group: The Thriving Entrepreneur for more goodness like this and to meet like-minded Thrivers: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thrivingentrepreneur/
Join Yasemin’s FB Fan Page to catch her FB Live videos: www.fb.com/borntomakeadifference