Molly Keyser started her first business at age 19. A college dropout with 50K in debt, she has since founded several businesses now worth over a million dollars. Her most recent endeavor, Venture Shorts, helps entrepreneurs go from time for money to passive income by sharing their knowledge through digital products and online courses.
In this interview, Molly talks about how:
- She started her business at 19 with 50K debt
- She dropped out from college because she realized she was unhappy and no longer wanted to do something that the society expected from her
- Her love for photography and business helped her make the decision to start her own business
- Believing that she had what it takes to succeed was the key to her success as an entrepreneur
- Creating digital products and online courses allowed her to take her business to the next level
- Niching down for her was the best decision ever
- Molly also shares her productivity tips toward the end of the episode.
You can connect with Molly at: www.ventureshorts.com
You can also download her free training at: www.bit.ly/organizedbiztraning